Monday, February 11, 2008

ONLINE SHOPPING

ONLINE SHOPPING @ AMAZON.CO.JP


Time taken to create an account with Amazon.co.jp: 20.22 minutes...

Searching Kureha and clicking the BUY button: 3.57 seconds...
Time taken to realise that I still can't read Japanese: 0.58231 seconds...
Time taken to get it all translated online...
15 minutes...
Correspondences from vPOST Japan and Amazon.co.jp: 7 emails...Time taken for vPOST Japan to alert me that they have received my item: 7 days...
Time spent tracking my items daily from Japan...

to Singapore: 5 days...

Time spent waiting in heighten anxiety knowing that Mr. Postman's knocking anytime: 5 days...
11 February 2008, Monday, 13:35 hours... It arrived...Opening it slowly... hopeful it wasn't damaged from its intercontinental travel...
Glad that there was a second layer of protection (yes! I love bubble wraps!)...
Merchandise + Delivery: 9,100 Yen...
vPOST shipment: S$79.86...
Finally getting Kureha in my hands: PRICELESS...

No comments: