Monday, November 05, 2007

KA-CHUWAK Day...

This has got to be the most disgusting Cockroach Day ever...

I entered the kitchen just in time to spot a huge cockroach on the wall... cleaniness of the society and of the household has robbed my proficiency in killing these bugs... so i had to resort to grabbing the insecticide.

(Yes, I used my bare hand to catch cockroach ALIVE before, and while its still wriggling about in my closed palm, I slammed it into the toilet bowl, shut the lid and flush it away~ some of my friends can vouch for this.)

But this time round, its the insecticide to the working. One spray and I sent it scurrying away into the corner of the kitchen... struggling away... I know its the dead end, and my kawaii rabbit is just there, so I am lenient with the insecticide...

In it ran and out it comes again, around the rabbit's cage, around the waste bin, AH~ into the clearing, a second squirt of RIDSECT... and it topples, but it wriggling away... ewww~

And so, I tried using a wooden chopstick to "kiap" the bugger away, but it struggles out of my grip whenver I tried to lift it up. Too oily perhaps... so I grab an old rubber slipper (supposedly a toilet slipper), with the intention of dropping on it, enough to stun it still, but not too hard to prevent the insides from being squeezed out.

I lowered the slipper until about 10cm above the cockroach... dropped.... "plop~" and out scurries about.... 8 more little cockroaches (nymphs?).... scattering in different directions...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK~!!!!

This is SOOOOO disgusting! Its pregnant! And I prematurely squeezed the babies out! OMG~ SICK!

I immediately go into frantic mode, smashing the little ones with the slipper using my left hand, and spraying them with the insecticide with my right hand, before they all disappear in separate directions... then give the final blow to the mum... still wriggling amid an open stomach...

It was all over in 5 secs... and I have killed an entire family of cockroaches... 一家九口死光光

Moral of this true life account, kill it (or all of them, in this instant) in one smash, insecticides tortures them too much, watching them slowly die is inhumane... ( >_< )

No comments: