Thursday, November 01, 2007

Celebrating Q's Mind 100th Post with Good News

Today is a happy day!

November first, and my last examination paper for this year is over!

Then I beat the ERP hours and made it into town through the Dual-Death-Gates (Orchard through Dhoby Ghaut). Headed for school to collect my Business Marketing assignment. (Results below).

Then I drive all the way to Century Square and had a happy meal of Beef Pepper-Lunch Express (Yes, I love Pepper-Lunch ^.^ ) and collected my new tailored pants.

Then I am home in time to get a sms from WL for coffee!

So while waiting for her (yea, she complainted that she's smelly) to shower, I booted up and write this blog!

Nothing beats celebrating my 100th post and telling everyone my Business Marketing assignment results......

D-I-S-T-I-N-C-T-I-O-N !!!!!

YES! DISTINCTION! And I am still a bit guilty to say, that I only spent 1 full day completing the remaining 90% of the report on the due date itself... wahahahahahahha, am I genius or what? Hah!

1 comment:

Xallista said...

Hey! Congrats!!! Keep it up!