Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 RECAP

2008 RECAP

JANUARY
Went shopping for new shoes for the new year and loved these Puma sneakers so much I bought like 2 pairs in a row (not counting I was already wearing a 3rd pair... )

FEBRUARY
Fulfilled another of my childhood regrets... I solved the Rubiks Cube, with my own hands (and with the answers of course... thanks to the Internet!).
MARCH
Spent most of my time at In-Camp Training... more like having fun...
APRIL
Started working as an Events Executive... had a fun and learning experience.
MAY
Bought my 1st Nendoroid - Hatsune Miku~!
JUNE

My biggest project thus far... Beach Volleyball Court @ Velocity.
JULY
Fired my boss. I had my priorities straight, and I stuck by it.
AUGUST
Barely 18 hours after I collected my brand new car... some idiot smashed into it.
SEPTEMBER
Had fun painting my house! OCTOBER
Hard Water case closed. Rewarded with S$2,000 as compensation.
NOVEMBER
Trip to Ko Samui. Unforgettable experience.
DECEMBER
Had a MRI scan of my right knee. Ligaments are intact. Just a little swollen at the bone surface. Need more rest.

No comments: