Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Merry Xmas from Taiwan!

Merry Christmas to all my friends~!
Here's a preview of all the goodies and souvenirs I got back from Taiwan as Christmas gifts!
#01 "HELLO KITTY & FRIENDS" MCDONALDS' HAPPY MEAL PLUSHIES
FULL SET~! I ate 10 Happy Meals over 2 evenings to collect them all!
I can only name out #4 Monkichi, #5 Hello Kitty (the 30-yr-old-mouthless-cat), #7 Cinnamon, #8 Kerroppi, #9 Melody, and #10 Bad Badz Maru. Anyone can tell me who are the rest?!
I lied! I actually bought the whole set!

#02 MONSTER FEET BEDROOM SLIPPERS
Got this for mum! She always complaints about cold floors... Geez~ I got a hard time squeezing this thing into my luggage man...

#03 ALMOND POWDER
Very very fragrant almond powder! I could smell it from 2 shops away! My nose led me to it!
Got it for mum! She loves almond powder! Makes very nice almonds drink!

#04 MYSTERY CAN
T-shirt inside.... girl size.
Simply love the packaging. So neat~! The white bottle is the most popular one!

#05 GATSBY MOVING RUBBER
Miniature bottles! I placed my own bottle of Gatsby beside for comparison. Not sold in Singapore~ “I~~~ can give you Gatsby~~~~~ Gatsby~~Gatsby~~~….”

#06 OCARINA
Creates beautiful music! If you can master the DO-RE-MI that is.... and the holes...
#07 JACKET
For myself. Enuf said for an avid Jacket collector... hee~ Mum's gonna scold me again...
#08 MOCHI
Someone better eat them up before I destroy them! I couldn't resist poking them while they're still inside their packaging... *poke poke poke...* Numerous flavours! Yummy!
#09 GENTLE CIGARETTE GIFT SET
So cute! 3 packs of cigarettes and a lighter! For my smokers buddies.

#10 ONE-UP MUSHROOM LED TORCH LIGHT

#11 MOODY POST-IT PAD BY 3M
Write little notes with more “feeling”!


#12 TIES
They ain't as cheap, but I just got the impulse to grab some....

#13 LUST.CAUTION ORIGINAL DVD
Yes, you can buy from our neighbor at a cheaper pricing, or you can even download it. But I just had the habit of buying an original DVD back to Singapore every time (got Donny Yen’s FLASHPOINT from Guangzhou some months back). States on the cover "一刀未剪" - Director's Cut?

By the way~ speaking of Tony Leung's 色。戒。, does anyone remember Christy Cheung's?

No comments: