Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 2009: Part 1

March 2009: Part 1

4th March 2009
Grocery shopping with mum and sis at Eastpoint NTUC... been away for almost a week, so they were waiting for me to drive them to the mall...Puloh Hitam... with a little bit of coconut milk... one of my favourite desserts~ yummy~
5th March 2009
Took mum to the wet market for more grocery shopping in the morning~
and while mum's busy at the markets, I excused myself for breakfast first~! Indian Tosai~
and Appam~ with orange sugar~ yummy~back at the wet market... spotted these SEA COCONUTS at the vegetable stalls...@ Home... Mum's busy these days fixing up something she learnt from the radio and the "Aunty Academy"... Lets call it "Fruit Enzymes". I shall show you how its done in another post...Looks like this after its done~6th March 2009
for the record... these butter-flavoured spin crackers are one of my favourites...
7th March 2009 Just a simple birthday dinner at Suntec's Kuishin-bo...lotsa delicious food~ Wagyu beef... lovely~ Snow crabs were so juicy I have juices oozing out onto my arms...and the meat was as thick as those crab sticks you find in the supermarts...10% of the stomach's always reserved for the desserts... keke~
oh, Xiao P shared this namecard with us... a very skilled Bone-setter... by appointment only hor~
8th March 2009
@ Vivo City's National Geographic shop...
See these pebble-looking cushions? Odd shape with no specific workmanship... that small white cushion (3rd one from the left) already cost something like S$190.00~ yes its One Hundred Ninety Dollars... no kidding~!
Haagen Daz~ Belgium Chocolate and Coffee flavoured are oh-so-nice~
9th March 2009
@ SHINE CAFE
Took my girl to this very secluded cafe... beautiful settings...
... with a splendid view of the Laguna Golf course across...
Drinks was so-so~but the Grilled Fish was excellent~! Great taste and big serving~@ Home...
Sis bought the smallest bunch of bananas I've ever seen...
10th March 2009
@ Temasek Polytechnic Business Canteen...
Just happened to pop by there to extend my TPGA membership... ordered Chicken Cutlet @ S$3.00 (was S$2.60 only)... Tastes nostalgic~!
11th March 2009
Mum's making more "Fruits Enzymes" ... Pineapples this time...
(Tip: Sarawak Pineapples are the sweetest~)
Dinner time...
Sometimes, the best food is the most simplest food...Tofu topped with meat paste...
Potato-Samosa...
Green veggies with oyster-sauce...
... and the never-can-go-wrong Lettuce+Fishballs+Button Mushrooms...
oh ya~ I always have these satchets of Japanese Rice fillings at the dining table~ goes superbly well with rice~
13th March 2009
@ Bedok's Mount Pleasant Animal Medical Centre...
Took Pappy to the Vets to have his ball-ball removed... sad day... I didn't agree to it (so do my dad and brother)... but mum and sis insisted... that day, it rained...
@ Home... afternoon time~
Got a lovely surprise delivered to my doorstep...
my Gf had someone delivered a durian flavoured birthday cake for me~! xD
Major Titans... only available in Windows Vista... mum's pretty addicted to this game lately and has been hogging my computer the whole afternoon...
3:30pm
... Back at the Vets to fetch Pappy... he just woke up from the anesthetics... watery eyes...
@ Home... Pappy was feeling weak the whole evening since he returned from the Vets...... he can't be bothered with anyone, anything, or any food...Dinner hours...
Fried Sesame Balls... finally got mum to fried these after I bought it for like over a month?
Peanut fillings inside...
8:00pm...
Placed a cushion on the floor for Pappy to rest... his hind legs were so weak that he only managed to climb up the edge...
14th March 2009
@ Batam... Waterfront... Harris Resort
My Gf treated me to a birthday getaway~!
15th March 2009
@ Coffee Club~
Muddy Mud Pie~ Sinfully delicious~!
@ Home...
Pappy's got a little better... he's more energetic... so energetic he climbed my chair and sat there...

No comments: