Thursday, April 17, 2008

Updates...

Of Work...
Work's been good so far. Official start time @ 10am, ends at 7pm. Unofficially, people only start to walk in by 11am; boss only arrive at 1130 or later. So I've started enjoy morning breakfast and coffee with my parents (this are family times I considered very important). I get to workplace around 10 plus and I'm still the first executive there; so sometimes I'd just go to the food centre across the road to buy the morning's newspaper.

Finally been assigned a whole new account today - Beach Festival @ Velocity. I am gonna fix up an entire beach volley court at Velocity, by end-May, then turn it around to become a beach football court, then turn it into a beach Tchoukball Court, then turn it back to the beach volleyball court again over a span of 2 months. What the hell is Tchoukball anyways?!!

Apart from this Beachy account, I'm also handling SingTel's project KISS prepaid card roadshows... so I'm to land my arse in Little India every sunday evenings to inspect the sites. Will post some pictures soon. Sigh, I dragged this part. Good thing I can claim transport and mileage.

Of Health...
HP: 65%; MP: 20%. Been sick last week and was literally a walking mucus container; choked with phelgm. Already completed my prescriptions of antibiotics and numerous other types of medication, but I am still having running nose and itchy throat, causing me to cough unvoluntarily. And this excessive coughing has made my head ache.

Seems like there is a virus passing around in the air, and its coming in strong. I am seldom sick for this long. Was surprised to see the newspaper reporting a hike in children's HFM diesease last week. I wonder if the virus has any adult variant or not.

Gargling salt water every morning, lotsa water by day, and Vitagen every night. Hope my body overcomes this virus soon. I always see falling sick as a evolution period of my body getting stronger AFTER I recover.

Of Personal...
Not much time for lotsa stuff. Need to do some shopping and I need a new pair of spectacles. Still contemplating if I should get that $390 leather jacket... And I have lotsa movies to catch. Bowling's been fun last week; now looking forward for PAIN ball. Am gonna dig out my army uniform for some actions.

Queuing up lotsa animes to watch. Apart from the ever so long-running Shippuuden and Bleach, I've cleared H20, Umishou, Lucky Star, School Days, Kekkaishi, REC, Rosario Vampire. Now collecting Mai Otome Sifer, To Love Ru, Wagaya no Oinari Sama, Nabari No Ou, Blassreiter, Aegis of Uruk, Blue Dragon, and Soul Eater. In the meantime, I still have 13 episodes of True Tears waiting for me.

Downgrading my Rav4 to a Honda Fit 2008 1.3-G skyroof; fuel price going up means I'd better get a car with superb fuel efficiency of 24km/litre; Rav4 was 10km/litre... now is the 3mths wait for my factory-indent...

Gonna get my hands on that Samsung i780 unless something else caught my eyes; gonna wait for 13 June for True Number Portability to kick start the price war. May the best promotion wins.

No comments: