Friday, May 08, 2009

BALI 2009: Day 3

BALI 2009: Day 3
01 May 2009


08:51am... Breakfast was standard fare...
but I always love the egg station... the chef will cook any type of eggs you want~ ^_^
Flowers at the resort grounds...
Beautiful aren't they?
We headed for the WATERBOM BALI Theme Park~ after breakfast~
Familiarizing with map...
First thing to head to: the highest and most exciting ride~ xD
This looks exciting too~
Here's the Boomerang and SuperBowl...The theme park takes random photos, develops them and paste it on a board near the entrance at 1:00pm, find your photo/s there and buy it for Rp 30,000 (or take a close-up camera shot of that photo... kekeke)...
Cabanas in the park... rest and relax here away from the sun~
or rest and relax along this Lazy River~
like we did~!Damn cooling to be in the water~See-through white board-shorts + Luminous Green Swimming Trunks = Sexy Butt~ xDMy girl enjoying herself~
Next up~ this mega-structure... there're a total of 6 different rides here... some requires a float, some requires a mat, and some you'll just need a lot of guts...
especially this Smashdown~ it was SO HIGH~~ and SO STEEP... that I only have enough balls to try it once... (I wun do it again for the videography's sake... even if you pay me... )... as I was saying... it was so steep, the descent was so fast that I couldn't get a good shot of it...Video clip of the people enjoying themselves...



More pictures...This is fun~
and not that scary...
Oh, its advised to cross your legs for a good reason... I went down in an "open-wide" mode and my balls hurt coming down... (^_^|)>
Look at how happy my Girlfriend was~ ^_^Her video clip coming down the slide...


My turn~Video clip of me trying the slides...


Then we headed to the Boomerang~


... and the SuperBowl~ (special thanks to my Girlfriend for standing in the sun and capturing these invaluable moment~ )


Lunch @ the cafeteria... Oh, cashless payment inside the theme park... I paid for a barcoded-wristband and stored about Rp300,000 in it... can be used to pay for lockers, food, drinks, ice creams, etc... the excess value can be refunded at the counter once outside... Rp 5,000 is for the wristband, which is non-refundable. (If I were to go a 2nd time, I will only store about Rp 100,000 inside, use up the value and return home with the wristband as souvenir... kekeke)
Forgot the name... some bungy rope attached to a harness; you wear it and go bouncing up and down on it... can do somersaults up there...
Water Blaster... I am amazed people actually paid to play that... in simple terms, "Balloons filled with Water"... catapult across and get your opponent wet... =_=
1:30pm... @ Booked a massage package at the spa at Waterbom Bali... so after the morning of fun~ and some grubs~ we came here for some relaxation...
No problem that you're all wet and stuff... the people at the spa welcomes you wholeheartedly~ I must say, thumbs-up for this spa... Very good rates @ Rp 256,000 for 2 persons for 2 whole hours~ and we get all the privacy we're comfortable with, in the dimly-lited yet romantic rooms upstairs~
Bought some souvenirs at the shop...
2:46pm... walking back to the resort... a restaurant dedicted to Forest Gump...
Reverse Bungy...
Tour operators by the roadside... over-friendly...This Tourist Information centre is just right beside Ramayana Resorts and Spa...
2:54pm... back at the Resorts...
the route back to the rooms...
Stone cravings along the way...
4:53pm... shopping along a street towards the beach...
Video clip.... items are mostly the same...


More offerings on the roads...
Thumb of rule... always cut-down to 50% and haggle back up to around 60%...
5:12pm... @ Kuta Beach...
Rented this body board for Rp 50,000 only~! (Approx. S$6.70).
Beach boy~
Trying hard not to laugh... oh that's my S$600+ Transition lens spectacles... I went out for the waves... got hit by a huge one in the wrong angle... and lost it... *sob*
My Girlfriend heading out for the waves...
Its very shallow a long way out to sea... but the waves coming in are strong and huge...
My Girlfriend on the way back... Time elasped: 3mins. :pBought an air gun at one of the stores... Was selling at approx. S$3.50 in Taiwan... convert to rupiah = Rp 27,000. That fella quoted me Rp 80,000, and I slashed it down to Rp 40,000. Oh, I didn't bring the gun back to Singapore... I threw it away at Bali.

No comments: