Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 2009: Part 2

February 2009: Part 2
18 February 2009
@ Aunt's place... Cousin is marrying off~ and the groom was there to deliver the customary ang pow and cakes + etc etc~四点金...
the wedding photos~ Background is St.Anne Church down Hougang...
Big fat ang pow... S$1280 inside... and additional ang pow for the candles, and canned food~
@ Compass Point.
Accompanied my mum and my 3 other aunts for shopping (^__^||)
Breaktime at Ya-Kun Coffeeshop... 2x Half-boil eggs are always a favourite~A couple drops of dark soy sauce and stir~~ Marvelous~ 19 February 2009
@ Changi Airport Terminal 2.
Dad's sudden return. He barely left for 13 days.
@ Geylang Lorong 9
Buying supper~
Beef Hor Fun~! All time favourite~
20 February 2009
@ Joon Koon Circle... Tuas...
Yuck~ became my dad's driver for the next 2days~ There to view some mega sized Anchor Winch...@ Bugis 四马路...
Exotic basker spotted...

21 February 2009
@ Geylang Lorong 1.
The Famous Jalan Sultan Pork Ribs Prawn Noodles~! Prices from S$5 - $10. The soup is "poisonous"~
@ Defu Lane 4.
Rare chance to visit Leong Seng's warehouse... massive stock of Stainless Steel Round Bars...
Hopped over to a neighouring premise... another old friend of my dad... doing Forklift business~ lotsa lotsa forklifts for sale and rental~

22 February 2009
@ Funan IT Mall, Fujitsu Service Centre...
Was reading the Sunday's papers while waiting for my turn... then came across this article... Stupid kid.
@ Kallang Leisure Centre
Lunch at Kou Fu Foodcourt. Fried Hokkien Mee. I tell you, GOOD STUFF. Stall name starts with Newton...
Was @ Kallang Leisure Centre to pick up my Nendoroid Kaito~!@ Home...
I also bought myself a new mouse while I was at Funan....This mouse features rotating colour changes~! Been looking for this for a while already!
Blue... the colours changes gradually and slowly~ it really livens up my work station!Yellow... (it looks better with your own eyes, the camera didn't managed to capture the colours correctly)
Violet~ Brand is "Targus" and retails for $22.90 at South Asia Computers Pte Ltd~
@ Simei.
New foodcourt just opened right underneath the Simei MRT station. Crowded. There's a saying "A new toilet will smell good for 3 days"... everyone was there just to try out~

Ordered Yong Tau Foo set meal. Fish ball tastes stale from just one bite.
Koo Kee Yong Tau Foo: Major Fail
.
23 February 2009
@ Victoria Street Wholesale Centre...
Accompanies mum there to buy from dry goods...
25 February 2009 onwards
I'll be @Phuket and the Phi Phi Islands for a relaxing 6D5N holiday~ below is Koh Phi Phi, and my hotel will be right there!
I'll be back with more photos!

No comments: