Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Elwing by Kotobukiya

Elwing by Kotobukiya
Elwing has been resting on my shelf since I collected her on the 16 June '08 (right after my exams.. thats how busy I was...)

1/8 scale of ELWING, from Shining Wind x Tears, Manufactured by Kotobukiya.

Kotobukiya's been able to capture my taste so far... I was so tempted to get Blanc Neige or even Mao because of their beautifully designed costume, save for them being non-archers that prevented me from ordering them.Right-side of box...
Hind-side of box...
Left-side of box... (for a comparison of boxes, see Kotobukiya's Kureha here, GoodSmile's Kureha here, and GoodSmile's Mina Majikina here.)

Took her out of the box...
Left view...
Hind-view...
Right view...
Top-view...
(nope, there's no bottom view ^_^;) ... and her Bow...
Removed the plastic encasement...
Elwing's properly wrapped up in plastic protectant sheets... every delicate parts...
Moe...
Even across her chest...
and her hair... took me a while to carefully remove all of them...
Elwing... Sculpted by Hirotoshi Nakamura san.
simply love her costume... its beautiful~
her eleven boots... agility +20...
her feather headband... so detailed...
I think I have a weakness for green... i just love her costume!
the bow...
hooked it up...
and Elwing's completed!
Used the box interior as Elwing's backdrop ...
I'm slightly poorer... but I am definately happier~ (^___^)

No comments: