Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kureha: Next [Part 3]

Read "Kureha: Next" here, and "Kureha: Next [Part 2]" here.

1/8 scale of KUREHA, from Shining Wind x Tears, Manufactured by Kotobukiya.
Front view...
Right-side (design of the box is really nice~)
Rear-side...
Left-side...
Removed her from the box... still in the plastic casing...
Rear-view...Front plastic cover removed...
A closer look... she's all covered up with plastic to protect the paintworks and from abrasion...

This Kureha came already mounted with the circular stand below... I'd have to monitor it for rust... (stop peeking up her skirt!)
Next is to go thru the very delicate task of removing the protective plastics... the part of the plastic on the left sleeve trailing all the into her waist is the hardest; slight tugging of the plastic and her sleeve and hand moves... I was so afriad her hand will snap...
her delicate little bow...
Front view without her bow...
close-up...
rear-view with bow...
front-view with bow...
close-up...
and she goes onto my display shelf to join my 1/5 Mina Majikina and 1/7 Kureha... One last space for Elwyn...
Next: gonna step up my table-lamps and expend my remaining 25 films using my SLR on my figurines... (I still have no clue how to use my camera...)

No comments: