Monday, June 23, 2008

HTC Touch Diamond: Got It...

Granted a day's off today, after my past weeks of 24/7 hectic work-life..., so spent today settling lotsa errands and stuffs that really needs to be done...

One of it, is getting this beautiful baby... the HTC Touch Diamond~


Not the conventional rectangular box, the HTC Touch Diamond comes in a quartz shaped box (think diamond). Inside, its another beautiful black acrylic box... so shiny I can see my own reflections and leave my finger prints on it.
My brand new toy~ xD
Measuring a just 11.35 mm thick, its thinner than all my current phones...
love the TouchFLO 3D feature... Oh, the package comes with this MapKing: Singapore too! Gotta have this installed into my HTC Touch Diamond, and mount it on my new car... No more hollanding!

No comments: