Thursday, July 09, 2009

June 2009: Part 2

June 2009: Part 2
Ok~~ its been a while since I last updated my blog... been busy with work. I mean REAL busy. So this post came like over a week late... ^^||

16 June 2009
Went to Tuas for a meeting and got a parking fine... ok, I did obediently torn a S$1.00 coupon... what I didn't realise was that I wasn't in a parking lot... =_= Wrote in an appeal but was rejected... S$50.00 flew...
Dropped by Creative Resource Center on the way back... helped TonicBabe send it her MP3 player for servicing...
Pretty huge place and absolutely no customers... (who the hell goes there on normal working hours?)... well except me and my dad...
Stopped at Katong Shopping Mall with my dad for Chicken Rice... I ever swore before that I am never gonna buy from this stall again after the stall charged me S$4.50 for chicken rice... Let me reinstate what I sworn... cuz this stall charged me S$20.00 for a 2 person meal... They simply throw in an additional big bowl of soup and a plate of Peranakan Acar (Preserved veges), and sprinkle it with lotsa peanuts in order to make the whole package looked worth the money... notice the stall doesn't put any price on its stall front?
Random shot of Pappy~ ^_^
Batminton with my ex-colleagues @ Tampines Stadium... I got sore arms the next day... haven exercise for ages...
17 June 2009
Trip to Automotive Association Centre... accompanied dad there to renew his international driving license.
Popped by Liang Court on the went down from Rivervale... after AA Centre... I've always loved Meidi-Ya... brought dad and mom inside and showed them the S$79.90 rock melon at the fruits section...
Headed upstairs to Audio House to let dad check out some electronics...
Back home... took a shot of our 20-over years old stove... time to say goodbye...
Welcoming our newly bought Induction Cooker... no fire necessary! The surface simply reminds me of my HTC Diamond...
23 June 2009
My new Nokia E71~ Paid S$148.00 for it, and traded in my earlier HTC Diamond for S$300.00~ keke... I love this phone! Oh if you are wondering who that lovely girl in the wallpaper is... thats my girlfriend~ ^_^
25 June 2009
10:29pm @ Centre Point Orchard... Fixing up some giant PVC banner to the pillars at Centre Point... I am blessed with a team of very skilled workers who takes pride in their job...26 June 2009
1:19am @ a Indian Coffeeshop along MacPherson Road... Supper with my workers... Boy... they eat ALOT of rice... I mean really ALOT...
12:38pm... @ Defu lane 10... found this biscuits wholesaler... Prices range between S$25 - S$30 for one big tin~! Cool man! I love these traditional biscuits!3:25pm @ office... pawned my lady boss by proving to her that I can get these digital thermometers at S$3.50 a piece... She got them at S$15.00 a piece. Managed to get one for each of my workers... This same models sells for S$6.90 at Watsons convenience store...4:19pm... @ the old Guillemard Camp... Yes, this was an Army Camp... see that Bravo Company signboard? The gates are opened to the public for the time being... but you need to know how to get around... oh ya, there is a huge Rambutan Tree inside... with lotsa fruits! 27 June 2009
Fumigation at my workplace... so everyone took to the street outside... took the chance to snap this lovely photo...
12:20pm... Lunch meeting... ( I hate lunch meetings ... )... boss bought some very nice food!
Kay Lee Roast Meat Joint @ No. 125, Upper Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 534838.
Website: kayleeroastmeatjoint.com visit the website for some very old school cantonese "Shanghai Tang"~! Wahaha~on a serious note... the Char Siew is the best I've eaten thus far! 5 stars! Every piece of Char Siew comes with the tiny portion of fats... which is "oh, just nice~~". 7:31pm~ Pizza Hut for dinner~ yummy!9:22pm... back at workplace... yes, at night. If there is one thing bad in my line of work, its the nature of the job... only when everyone goes home, then we start work... all those green piece of wooden planks are for Hari Raya Street light up...
11:34pm @ Jurong Point... had my workers set up scaffoldings...
some mock-ups to hang over head...
28 June 2009
4:24am... Finally done! Its a freaking SUNDAY! And I am still working!
second design...
Competitor company's design...
12:21pm... stopped by the car wash and cleaned up the car before picking up my gf for lunch...
3:25pm... Gf made my Chrysanthemum tea! How sweet!
7:57pm.. BBQ @ my Gf's place~ yummy~
29 June 2009
Found a couple of windmills at workplace and attached one up and watch it spin~ nice~
30 June 2009
@ Century Square's management office... I got some projects going on there...
@ Buangkok for lunch... the place is lovely...
Economic rice for lunch! Take a closer look! I ALWAYS order this combination for myself whenever I buy economic rice...

No comments: