Tuesday, June 02, 2009

May 2009: Part 2

May 2009: Part 2
16 May 2009
@ East Coast... The famous signboard... "If it swims, We have it"~
How's a mermaid sound to you? If you can remember one of my earlier posts "Make a Choice"... which will you choose?
@ Bugis... I always fancied this row of buildings... wish I could own one...
8:08pm @ the carwash... having my car cleaned up for the next day...
17 May 2009
Cheng Hun's wedding day~!
First time attending a Malay style wedding~ pretty interesting~!
3:32pm... something nostalgic~~ fullscape paper from 1997~ kekeke...18 May 2009
Honda's place~ fella's fixing up his stereo system...19 May 2009
12:01am... Midnight... Horror message...9:34am... Appointment at Singapore National Eye Centre... Diagnosed with Retinal Detachment on my right eye... I might need laser surgery before I go blind...
10:09am... random photo of Pappy~22 May 2009
@ Sunset Grill & Pub... inside Seletar Camp~ a very warm pub that is bustling with business inside the super ultra ulu camp...
came here in search of the famous Buffalo Wings that Honda recommended... The menu lets you choose from 1 to 10 Stars of spiciness... I ordered half dozens of Level 3 and could only manage 2 pieces... its incredibly spicy and not for the weak hearted.
Not afraid? Then you can challenge the restaurant's 30 Stars Buffalo Wings~ "Survivors" will be awarded a Certificate where you can have it pinned on the walls in the restaurant.
Dun forget to try their Clam Chowder~! I gave it 10 stars out of 10 stars! Its the best Clam Chowder I ever poured into my mouth~ (even the Garlic Bread tastes great!)
23 May 2009
New Botak Jones outlet at Blk 201 Tampines~ I dun think it will survive. Lets give it 6 months...
5:18pm @ Joey's place~ Her Chihuahua - Sky~
24 May 2009
Part timed as a Parade Troup Coordinator @ Wisma... Singtel had a soft launch of their new Pinoy mascot~
Cute?
The IndoChine restaurant was filled with "contestants"...
Rehearsal prior to event proper....
My job for that day was a breeze~ I just need to keep an eye on these girls...
to make sure they do their job~ and also to take these photographs to make sure people know I am doing my job... ^^"I used to dream of working as a mascot...
and I know its no fun being in such a stuff piece of ...
The head gear is darn heavy...
The mascot walking out of IndoChine restaurant...
I had to take this fella out for a walk too... weather was a good 33 degree celsius outdoors... inside the mascot was about 36 degree celsius?
But we all had fun~
walking thru Wisma... and grabbing lotsa attention...
My Ex-Colleagues~25 May 2009
@ a coffee shop opposite ComfortDelgro Ubi~ having breakfast while waiting for my car to complete its servicing~
10:41am... dropped by my ex-company to pick up a roll of carpet for my girlfriend~5:54pm... @ Jalan Kayu... took Sky for injection... one hella busy Vet shop~Met a friendly doggie there too~! 7:18pm... Staking out at the public carpark at Prince Edward Road waiting for the ERP gantry to cease operation at 8pm... darn Gahmen...




26 May 2009
Latest view of Thomas's living room... kekeke28 May 2009
Big Market @ Tampines Street 11... saw on the TV programme the previous night recommending this stall selling very nice Pork Ribs Noodle~ just look at the queue...
Accompanied Mum to the market for grocery...
6:32pm @ Blk 95 Toa Payoh Lorong 6... TV programme recommended this stall selling English style Fish & Chips... the boss is called Michael and he speaks in an English accent... I joined the queue and was told the waiting time is approx. 1 hour... Do remember to ask for their Vinegar when your food is serve~
Here's the result of a 1 hour 15 mins wait... Fish and Chips x 1 pcs, Coleslaw 1 scoop, whipped potatos x 3 scoop... Taste: 7/10, Appearance: 3/10, Smell: 5/10, Serving: 2/10, Price: 6/10. Overall rating: 4.6/10. FAIL. Remarks: Food was served "not hot enough", serving size was pathetic, could have added baked beans and a bun. I could get better ones at $5.80 a plate.29 May 2009
Sportslink @ Kallang Leisure... Nike price tag on a pair of Adidas slippers...
Collected my Nendoroid Nagi and Nendoroid Kureha~! Will give them a little studio session when I am free... or I might post them online for resale... kekeke... Also bought a new guitar for Miku~! Electric guitars are hot these days~! and they go very well with Nendoroids and Figmas...
30 May 2009
Moving house for my girlfriend~
31 May 2009
@ Wisma for part time job again~ Coordinating the mascot and parade troup for stage time~the event attracted quite a crowd... and the weather is freaking hot...Lucky thing I can relax one corner for a drink while I watch the parade troupe doing their rounds...
Oh they hooked in a couple of celebrities too~
7:30pm... just in time to fetch dad at the airport... dropped by a medicinal hall for some herbal tea before home~

No comments: