Thursday, May 15, 2008

HATSUNE MIKU [ 初音ミク ]

[ 初音ミク ]

GOODSMILE COMPANY has did it again~
I've made up my mind to place an order for Hatsune Miku nendoroid ... AT ALL COST~!
I've in fact missed the first release, but thank goodness they're gonna release it for a second time!


- Kawaii deshou?
I still remember very clearly that I've stated that I shall stick to Archers category... "for a start"... [ Of Bows and Arrows ] ... guess I've venture out of this category oreadi... opps...

Also by GOODSMILE COMPANY, this 1/8 Hatsune Miku is also a decently beautiful piece... the only thing keeping me from getting this is my lack of shelf space at home!
The Nendoroid's definitely going onto my office desk~ I have lotsa shelf space there~ wakakaka~

Another... FIGMA Hatsune Miku~ probably the biggest announcement in the otakusphere at the Tokyo Anime Fair 2008. Picture hijacked from Dannychoo's coverage of the Tokyo Anime Fair 2008. No release date as yet... but its already on my buy-list... =P

Honda-san ever spoken to me before that "if anime girls turn into human in the real world, they'll look monstrous with those big eyes...." I hope he'll see this cutie below when he visits my blog next time... (picture hijacked from Dannychoo's)

In case you dunno, Miku's not from any anime; she's a Vocaloid. Read more from Wiki.

Last but not least, here's some entertainment from Miku and friends. Watch the 2nd part where they do the ever kawaii Carameldansen!

No comments: