Monday, May 14, 2007

TRIPLE KILL!!!

Saturday began in the afternoon; simply becuz I slept until the sun shines on my butt. . . =p
Boring day becuz HH is busy at work to accompany me to Sim Lim to buy DVDs (yes i burnt up all 25 pcs of my DVDs, mostly on Bleach; and without HH, I am simply Fluffly lost without plans).

Its only until evening time did Honda called for DoTA session. YES! I've been waiting for this opportunity to put all my practice into actual combat! Muahahaha~ I was on auto-BLOODLUST mode the moment I stepped into H.I.G.H., I could smell blood in the air. . . I couldn't wait to kill. And you've guess it, I chose all the super-nukers.

Venomancer was the first character for the first game, chosen becuz its one of the few characters you can go one-on-one and sure-win. Instead of the usual item-built, I went out solely on Tangos and Clarity, just to last that little longer with sufficient mp for 3 nukes.

It paid off - FIRSTBLOOD by level 3 by me! xD

Next game was even better - I chose LUNA - one of the characters you wish you will never bump into alone if you're in the opposite team.

Heres what happened:

Saw Honda's Omni-Knight approach me head-on. . .
My LUNA's "Eclipse" just reach its maximum of level 3 with its cool down at 98%. . .
Then Dragon-Knight (enemy too) came up from my bottom right. . .
My finger is already on turbo-speed pressing the shortcut button for 99% cooled "Eclipse". . .
Then Hongren's Bone Fletcher appeared on my top left outta his wind-walk to ambush me. . .
Yes, they planned to gang up on me. . . but. . .
"Dong~!" (Birds-Chirps and the moonlight came channeling down forcefully on all 3 of them...)

Die. . .
Ownage. . .
Double-Kill. . .
TRIPLE-KILL!!!

No comments: