Sunday, February 17, 2008

JUMPER

~my jump sites~

Just watched JUMPER with Tonic-babe, Pooh and Alex. Found the movie to have stirred enough wild ideas to keep me awake and imagining through the night. My comments on the movie is simple: good special effects, good ideas, many countries covered, young milly is cute, adult milly sux, the 2 jumpers are stupid, and the movie is worth my $9.50 since it gets my imagination running.

So, what would I have done, if I have this power?

Making A Living…
Option A: Call me trash, but I ain’t gonna work anymore when I can get all the money I need just by jumping in and out of banks.

Option B: “Borrow” from the bank a huge sum of money, start a business, jump overseas to buy things that are highly sought after locally, “import” everything over by myself to sell, start earning off the profit margins, then return the “borrowed” sum of money to the bank, and continue on with my business.

Places to Go…
Option A: First and last stop – Japan.

Option B: I will go to the bookstore and buy the book “500 must-go places before you die”… you get the idea?

Doing Good Deeds…
Option A: A part of the movie showed the news broadcasting some disaster-struck places and civilians in need of being saved from danger. I might jump in for them, however, what would the consequences be if I saved them? What if they are destined to live their last minute there? What if God wanted them to die and I am going against his will? On second thought, I dun believe God exist, so I dun give a damn anyways.

Option B: How about donating to the poor since I am making lotsa money from my business?

Plotting Evil Deeds…
Muahahahahaha…

Not Leaving Behind Any Tracks…
Oh come on… those 2 fellas basically stayed at a place for too long to get their arses tracked down. If I know someone’s after me, I would have just abandoned everything and start from scratch again. What’s a beautiful apartment or a lair to me? I will always be on the move.

There are jump-tracks? How about jumping to some place so crowded and disappear into the crowd on foot? Or how about jumping to somewhere thousands of feet in the air before jumping to the next jump site? Those Paladins that followed through the rift are gonna fell to their deaths.

Getting Rid of the Paladins…
Option A: Jump into the armory, pick up a gun, jump back to the vicinity where the Paladins were, study the surroundings, then jump in behind the Paladins and let them eat bullets point blank.

Oh, something more fun, jump right into their toilet cubicle when they are shitting halfway, and drop a grenade with the safety-pin already removed… boom… there’s gonna be shit splattered everywhere…

Option B: Okay, so if killing is bad, I might just jump in behind the Paladin, tap him, bring him deep into the Amazon forest, and abandon him there.

Getting Roland…
Stalk him, find out where he lives, and make his life miserable. Getting his cell-phone equates to getting the entire list of Paladins, and getting rid of all of them would have been so easy.

So what would YOU have done?

No comments: