Monday, February 18, 2008

Exclusive Photos!

Home Theatre System?

"Eh Brother, you interested in Home Theatre System? I got an extra set behind... sell you cheap?"

Doesn't this sound so familiar? This is the 2nd time this year that I have been approached by such people at carparks...

18 February 2008, 2:50pm @ Blk 290 Carpark, beside Sembawang Town Council
Was circling Yishun Ring Road today hoping to pick up some girls and when I parked my car for toilet break... this Blue Mitsubishi Van drove past me, and the driver went: "Eh Brother, you interested in Home Theatre System? I got an extra set behind... want anot?". Van was driven by a young chap in his mid-twenties, with 2 other passengers in the car. All 3 persons are chinese and are wearing maroon-colored Polo-Ts.

*I waved negatively, and took an obvious glance at their number plate: GU 958 T*

Driver: "its 958, 958, go report lah~!"

They drove off shortly, and I decided to trail them... let the actions begin...

18 February 2008, 3: 08pm @ Blk 289 carpark, Yishun Ave 7.
Spotted them at another carpark nearby... good thing my camera has very good zoom functions.


They have approached another unsuspecting victim...
Reversed my car a bit for a clearer shot...
They moved off, and I followed... if they are smart enough, they would have noticed they were being followed, for I made a bad mistake and learnt a very valuable lesson in trailing people...

Yishun Ave 7 and Yishun Ave 6...
Van making its turn at the intersection...


Yishun Ave 7 and Yishun Ave 2...
Van was photographed again at the intersection...Close-up picture...

Around Blk 166 Yishun Ring Rd...
Van was photographed again having approached another unsuspecting guy at the carpark...

Drive until dunno where already...

Van was lastly photographed at close range as I drove by them directly, heading for the carpark exit, and taking off. The 3 persons were seen approaching another unsuspecting victim again...
Well, that's all for an afternoon of actions. Wasted some fuel, hasten some heartbeat trailing people, and didn't managed to pick up any girls...

No comments: