Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Aussie Beaches...

This post is made for Honda. Chap's heading south for studies the next 2 years and was wondering how's the beaches there for surfing...

So... I went digging out photos taken some 7 years ago... when I was studying for a short course in Australia... apologies for yellowish photos.

(Below: Behind me, lifeguard has collasped the "flags" and taking them in, I am sitting with the other flag; 5pm, knock-off time, swim at your own risk. My advice: Swim between the flags. I didn't and I regretted it.)

Beach there is HOT in summer. The sand is so scorching I've got to keep my slippers on while walking along the beach.

(Below: This ain't no desert, its the beach... long wide beach...)

Surfing? This is the place... further left to the beach where I was at, the waves are stronger.

while the next area where the waves are milder, are crowded with swimmers...

(Below: That's my classmate, Cheryl, standing at approx. 1.65m; took the waves with her to compare the size of it...)
To Honda: That's about the photos I took then. Enjoy yourself in Aust., and sorry I didn't go to the nude-beach... maybe you can cover that part and bring some photos back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why censored your nipples??

Tonic-gal

[Q] said...

its my bulging tummy I was trying to cover up... =p