Friday, June 15, 2007

Random pictures I just wanna share~

Got nothing to do. . . so i thought i might just wanna share some of the pictures I seen...


#01: My dog, Pappy!

(I have always tell my sis that she has NO CREATIVITY in naming pets. Everything is "boyboy", "gerger", or any sound/name that has to do with the animal, then multiply by 2". My rabbit at home was initially named "Tu-tu" or "ah-Tu" until I say she has no creativity. . . so the rabbit ended up being called "Pui-pui~" (fat fat). So this Papillion (read "pa-pi-lon") is named "Pappy". *Shrug*



Well I was meddling with my camera when Pappy was at my door staring up to me. So I just snapped its picture (the flash blinded him momentarily kekeke).





#02 Big Fat Pigeon!



#03 Monster pig



#04 Albino Wallaby


No, its NOT a Kangeroo. Its a WALLABY. Well, anything comes in Albino version. Looks like a big white rat with huge feet to me.



#05 Bank in your cash?


Not for this stash of black money though. . . mixture of greenbacks, euros and mexican pesos from methamphetamine trade. . . US$ 205.6 million in cash. . .


Nah I lied! Its MY own Stash of cash! I hid it in my "other" house. =p



#06 What every office needs


Comes in Carlsberg and Tiger versions too.



#07 So cute it melts your heart.


Came across this cute little picture some time back.



#08 Palm Isle - Dubai


Not a very nice island to visit. Why? Because its filled with filthy rich people. Eww~



#09 Red Wine Hotspring!

Where else? Japan! The hot spring is mixed with red wine ...

No comments: