Thursday, August 06, 2009

July 2009: Part 2

July 2009: Part 2
Another late entry again... ^_^"

16 July 2009
Getting my guys to prepare the stickers...
@ a particular coffee shop... Beer Posters featuring beautiful and healthy girls are almost hard to come by these days... I remembered those days where our local kopi tiam has posters of Caslberg or Heineken beer posters stuck on almost every pillars they have... now its all gone... but hey! Asashi Beer Posters rock~
my room looks like an arcade now...9:45pm @ Century Square... was there to "take over" the site... waiting for the party below to pack up and leave...
11pm... as the other party rolled up their carpet... my guys lay out ours...
Events are coordinated efforts... these guys are so professional and trained, they know exactly what to do without having to tell them anything...Carpet-laying is a skill not many can learn in a day or two... one look and I can tell if your carpet is done by "yourself" or by a professional...

This was the BHG All Things $15 promotion held from 17th July to 31st July... Have you been there?
17 July 2009
1:35am... almost done...
1:50am... finally done... Working in an Event company is fun, and never boring... but its almost hard to get it through to friends and families what we do... all they cared was if it is a 9-to-5 job with decent salary.
2:22am... back at home... the University sent me my convocation details...
1:24pm... @ Everton Park kopi tiam... this is one very hidden place only locals familiar with that area knows where to find... the Loh Mee here rocks so hard you can feel it in Tampines... I always make a point to lunch there if I am in the vicinity...
5:10pm... @ Workplace... movement and project chart... events and projects are queued bum to bum almost everyday... This is probably the last photo I took before I fired my boss...
7:32pm... @ Changi Airport Terminal 2... fetching dad....
Recycling Bins in new design at the Airport... the copy above states that this is a new featured design and proudly designed by so and so and who and who... In my opinion, "10 years too late". As for the act of recycling... "Singapore has 50 more years to catch up with the civil-minded Japanese in terms of recycling.".
18 July 2009
ToastBox breakfast at Causeway Point...
Headed to JB for a couple days of shopping.... Singapore is too boring...
19 July 2009
Back in Singapore ... managed to get my hands on this coffee... really thick and nice...
21 July 2009
This is a little toy from IKEA... my dog loves it...
22 July 2009
Took this marble table top all the way to Woodlands to have it polished... this table top was left behind by my grandfather... it was bought in the year 1959... do your maths and tell me how old this marble is...
1:46pm... Oasis @ Elias showroom...
I can never drill into my dad's mind the concept of "investing"... while me and mum wanted to get the 2 bedroom and rent it out...
He kept looking at the 4 bedroom to have everyone moved into it... then complains its too expensive... haiz...
23 July 2009
@ Gleneagles Hospital... took dad there for medical checkup...
11:42pm... @ my auntie's coffeeshop somewhere in Bedok...
24 July 2009
My kitchen was still in a mess....
it all started with mum and dad taking a trip here to Courts and mum taking a fancy at this Induction Cooker...
all thanks to this fat women here.... the old but still working stove got thrown away, the old kitchen cabinet got torn down... and a new set made... and a granite top custom-made...
Dad is growing younger as he gets older...
Oh, the uMomo is pretty good; its like a cheap alternative to the super expensive massage chair... place this anywhere, your computer chair or sofa, and even in the car! Yesh, this uMomo even has the 24V adaptor for in-car usage... very handy...
3:58pm @ IKEA... I love this place... and I am glad I stayed so near here...
6:28pm... Dinner @ Plaza Singapura...
25 July 2009
Lunch @ Compass Point... Ice Kacang tastes real good on a hot day...
3:05pm... Kite Flying at Seng Kang... my kite was not tied correctly... so it doesn't really fly high enuf... gonna get it up soon...
9:56pm... Lorong Halus... (aka. Pasir Ris Farmway... ) New prawning place...HAPPY PRAWN... boasts of 3 prawning pools with beautiful rods... the place is cooling... much better than the other one... and its 'happening' there...
Be sure to check out one of their fish tank there... there are 4 mega sized prawns inside... each has a name... there's a Tracy and Rachel.... this one below is longer than my palm...11:03pm... got Pappy some new toys from IKEA....
Mom made more birdnest soup...26 July 2009
New Jack Neo Movie... Hor-medy genre... "Where Got Ghost?", be sure to catch it!
Here's the Handphone trailer:


27 July 2009
9:01am @ Changi Hospital... took dad for post-op checkup...
12:43pm... the Granite fellas are here... to fix the kitchen cabinet top...
Finally done...29 July 2009
10:22am @ Tuas...
was there to measure and take some photos of this 30-ton Towing Hook... I can sell it to you for S$7,000... any takers?
11:30 @ Jalan Bersah... there to pick up some oil filter tank....
12:04pm .... @ Desker Road... there is this coffeeshop joint with this nice chicken and roast pork stall.... very nice~~~
30 July 2009
8:07pm @ Marina Barage... first time there... beautiful place... got to chill out and have a stroll...
31 July 2009
3:25pm...@ Golden Mile Complex for a little briefing...
Oh... there's a Muay Thai Gym situated at a corner of the complex on level 3...

No comments: