Monday, August 31, 2009

August 2009: Part 2

August 2009: Part 2

16 August 2009
Spending the weekend lazing away at my gf 's place~ she cooked me some noodles topped with her favourite crab stick~ Yummy~
Went kite flying at the grass field in front of her place...
Wind was strong, so we successful flew the kite till the string was used up...
17 August 2009
Harassing the turtles in the pond was a tradition during my army days...
18 August 2009
@ Serangoon Broadway... accompanied gf there to pick up her graduation gown~ ^^
20 August 2009
Desserts with gf at Chinatown... Mango puree with Pomelo bits and sago... Yummy~
and we topped it off with another bowl of peanut paste~
21 August 2009
7:44am... Random shot of the sky in the morning~
Last day of ICT today... and I was given this little "Tau Kwa" and a gold plated "Good Service" Medal... it even has my name engraved on the edge! (Gonna auction it on eBay...)
4:01pm @ Tampines Mall... there with mum to buy some Bak Kwa~ gonna be bringing these in to Japan as a gift~ ^^
4:38pm @ EssoMobile petrol kiosk... iNO Handphone... made in Singapore product~ featuring big-and-cannot-missed buttons aimed at giving the elderly target market their cents worth for user-friendliness~ the phone even TELLS you which button you have pressed in audio form! Good to buy for your aged mom and dad~ (then again, it looks too much like a calculator... and what irks me the most is: why is it that nowadays, all new products start with an 'i' infront of the name?! iphone... inano... iservice... itoiletbowl... iradio... iTV... iRefridgerator... )
7:35pm... fetching my dad at the Airport...
22 - 26 August 2009
I was in Fukuoka, Japan for a little leisure-cum-business trip... More photos to come in my later post... I am still adjusting the photos...
27 August 2009
Attended my gf's graduation ceremony~ lotsa little harry potters running around...
5:05pm... @ Jurong Port... there to view some goods we imported from China... Below are some Manganese Bronze Propellers...
... and these are Anchor Winches... we do import and export of these marine stuff... so feel free to ring me or drop me a comment / email if you have any enquiries~
oh... as a regulation at the Jurong Port... Safety Helmets, Safety Vests and Safety Shoes are a requirement... $12 for the helmet and $8 for the vest...
28 August 2009
Lunch @ Chatterbox Mr. Chicken rice at Downtown East... actually not so nice after all... I think the standard dropped a little...
Oh, my gf bought me a set of Sheaffer Signature Pen~ She even got my name engraved on each of the pens! How sweet~! Thanks dear!
29 August 2009
Huge plate of Mee Rebus @ Parkway Parade's basement foodcourt... Yummy~
Oh, I bought my very first Toolbox... to me, I think buying a toolbox is a significant thing in a guy's life... earning the skills to be the household's handy man... to be skillful in the arts of repairing and fixing stuff... and be someone that others can rely on... Now to fill it with some tools... kekeke7:22pm... Spent some quality time with my gf at East Coast beach... enjoying the breeze and watching the sunset...
8:56pm @ Kallang Leisure Park~
BMW 320i convertible~ Its love at first sight~
30 August 2009
3:47pm... Lunch @ Compass Point Kopitiam foodcourt... the 排骨王rice @ the Majestic Wok stall is a major failure. Fail Fail Fail.
31 August 2009
12:51pm... Meeting @ Tokkuri Japanese Restuarant at ICON Village... I love Japanese Food... and had one too many sashimi that day until I was still burping sashimi in the evening... (the photo below is not the only plate we had...)... Oh, Tokkuri Restaurant serves very decent Japanese food at reasonable price. The staff are well-trained and superbly friendly too! They sure know their stuff! If there is anything else I could add, they pronounced the "Irashaimasen" correctly~
2:23pm... Back home in the Kitchen... mum and sis working on some cordycep powder... mom bought a couple hundred dollars of these chinese medicine...
and a huge bag of these empty dissolvable capsules....
so that she could pack the cordycep powders in... Sweet~ I love my mum.

No comments: