Friday, July 25, 2008

MIZUNO WAVE RUN 2008 SINGAPORE

MIZUNO WAVE RUN 2008 SINGAPORE

Spontaneously signed up for the Mizuno Wave Run 2008 (on the last day of the "extended sign-up dates")... here's the Race Pack I collected back...
My 4-D number... (safety pins comes Free!) with a magnetic stripe behind...
A June edition of TORQUE... worth S$5.50
a Mizuno Duffle Bag... worth S$35.90 (its not as big as it seems... but good enuf for a little gym bag).
and a "oh-so-beautiful" Mizuno Limited Edition Event Running Singlet! worth S$32.90! (Good for wearing to sleep... kekeke)

That's S$74.30 worth of stuff I got from a S$35 sign-up!

Event falls on the 27th July 2009 (Sunday), 6:30am, at Temasek Polytechnic... and the route is a 10KM around the Bedok Reservoir and Temasek Polytechnic's campus grounds~

6:30am... I'll try my best to wake up...
Related post:
  1. Unveiling the Stan-Chart Runner's Pak
  2. My First 10Km

No comments: