Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photography from my Car

One of the best thing I like about driving (apart from picking up chicks...), is going to the drive-thru...

13 July 2008, Sunday, 12:30pm... at East Coast Burger King's Drive Thru... (I'm kind of a fast food junkie...)
There's a 15 minutes grace period into the carpark... this is BK's dedicated lane~ Queuing for my turn to place my orders...
My usual pick: (1) Mushroom Swiss Double, or (2) Turkey Bacon~ NOTHING else!
then its to drive further inwards to the restaurant...
and collect from that window~
chap's busy preparing for my coffee...

next, its parking at one of the carpark at Fort Rd, underneath a shady tree, relaxing and watching people cycling and skating pass...
Opening up the BK bag... Ooooh~~ the aroma of my coffee, fries, and the burger...
Eating in the car? I never said "No" before, just be careful ~ (^___^)
Mushroom Swiss Double meal~
First Bite! Heavenly~!!!
and finally to top it off with my first cup of coffee of the day!
I counted; took me exactly 10 appreciative bites to finish my Mushroom Swiss Burger~
After Brunch, its off into town for work~ a sunday well started~ How'd you spent your sunday today?

No comments: