Tuesday, May 15, 2007

VIVO City

Fun filled evening! 3rd time to VIVO, but first time to go to the top level. Its like another world up there. Seeing lotsa couples up there soaking their feets in the water or strolling knee-deep in the water brings back memories of me and HH. Ha ha. . .

My colleagues are a bunch of very trigger-happy ppl with a camera. My time in the company and all the photos i took in a month there can be more than what I took in a year with my usual camera-shy friends. Dinner outing: $20; Camera: $600; Fun-filled Memories: Priceless.

Look at what we did with a wall of bushes. . . we laughed so hard we were perspiring. . .

Looks real eh?

Dinner table. . .
Oh did I mentioned we harrassed Mr Big 'O Cow outside Marche? We were on the verge of posing a picture with us squeezing milk. . . xD

No comments: