Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 2009: Part 1

April 2009: Part 1
01 April 2009
@ City Square Residences. Accompanied Honda and his parents to collect the keys to their new condo~ place is beautiful and location couldn't be better~
5:06pm @ carpark outside Kallang Leisure... taking a forty winks under a shady tree...
@ Home... bought a fake Nendoroid for only S$15.00 at a warehouse...
I wun give it a photography session unlike Kaito, or the Kagamine twins...
Cuz its fake.
Opening it up... the parts were all over the place... not neatly in their molds... and there were no protective plastic sheets over the critical parts like the face and hair...
... arm bands were coarse...
Colorings were a little unrefined...
rough...
low-quality...
uneven shades that looked like oil patch on the hair behind...
Worse, the stand was too short! I can't make the Nendoroid stand... so I stuck into my handphone beanbag for the time being...
03 April 2009
@
snapz image located somewhere near Hong Kong Street...Bro booked a studio shot package for the family and insisted everyone turned up there...
lotsa costumes to select from...
mum in Cheong Sum... Photographer needs more social skills... (I almost wanna punch him in the face... oh, then again, I think he needs to wear a mask...)
5:25pm @ Raffles City Shokudo restaurant...
Bro insisted we dine here... think Marche payment-style but Japanese cuisine... I'm going back there again...
Toilet in Raffles City basement (not sure of the other floors) were fitted with these electronic bidets... loved these when I was in Japan~@ Raffles City Market Place
Bovril... I grew up with these... Dad loves them too. Its kinda hard to find the bigger bottles these days~Truffles! Truffles were considered "Black Diamond" by the Ang Mohs... Only found in Europe and some parts of China... and only pigs and dogs were trained to find them... This little bottle sells for S$59.90 and there were only 2 tiny pieces inside...Goddard's Silver Dip... cleans silver fast~! Anyone who has lotsa silver accessories / wares that went oxidized and lost its shine can consider getting a bottle... abt S$8.00+

04 April 2009
@ Marine Parade Shopping Centre...
Loved the Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee here....
Also to highlight~ the Tang Yuen at the Food Court is superbly well-cooked! 5 stars rating!
7:00pm along CTE... spotted this vehicle on the road... almost like a Tamiya race car... attention grabbing...
06 April 2009
6:52am @ Lim Chu Kang Chinese Cemetary... Tomb Sweeping Day~!
Mum and sis unloads the offerings...
Breath-taking view eh?
Grandpa's tomb was located at a very good spot. There was a huge clearing infront of his tomb.
Sis took this picture for me~
... and this too~Dad's getting better at posing~
We laid out the offerings...Then the incense... Eldest Aunt goes first...
Eldest Uncle's Wife...
Eldest grandson of our family...
Youngest uncle hops in...Second-eldest grandson...
My turn... (Dad took this photo for me...)
Youngest Aunt...
Mum's turn...
then sis...

My cousin offering the incense paper...
Pouring them into a pile...
One huge pile...
and more...
and more...
Flame on~!
Done~
Time to pack up~
10:35am @ a Temple off Bedok...... here to offering our respect to Grandma...
Lotsa offerings...
then the incense papers....
07 April 2009
@ City Square... Honda's invitation to Gym...Gym overlooks the swimming pool~ (Great excuse to ogle at bikini babes, if any to begin with...)
Wide selection of free weights...
Honda at the station...
New sets of treadmills...Honda picked on this one... his aim: run-until-it-spoils...
Mirror comes in handy sometimes... oh I love my shoes >_<
6:40pm @ SportsLink Ang Mo Kio...
Luminious green Arena swimming trunks~ how do I look?08 April 2009
Dug out all the lecture notes from my poly days... about time to burn them...Mum @ Kitchen...
She's preparing more birdnests... and she's getting better at it...The birdnest soup I drink these days are getting more "Gao" (thick)...
5:30pm in my room...
Fixing up these spot lights and testing them... never fix them before...Success! I love lightings... they make things looked more beautiful~
Puchi Nendoroid on the spot light...
09 April 2009
@ Banquet Foodcourt of Simei Eastpoint. Popiah @ S$2.00 each...
EPIC FAIL and EXPENSIVE. Was wrapped too loose and the ingredients fell all over I had to use a spoon... the ingredient suck too...after lunch was grocery shopping at NTUC... was leaving for Indonesia, so took mum to NTUC to stock up before I left...
2:25pm @ Home...
Was initially eyeing that parking lot so that I can shift my car over while I was away... it was my favourite lot... unfortunately it was occupied by another car. So I asked my mum to keep an eye on it and inform me when its vacated...Fortunately for me... I escaped a killer-litter from above... the car got its windscreen smashed by a hard object (I reckon)... it just so reminded me of the Hard Water incident over my Toyota Rav4.Car owner made a police report...
so came an officer... and he took pictures...
... and more pictures...
... and more pictures... of the same spot...

Oh, I have to give you readers a tip, if such things ever happened to you, please do NOT rely on the police to take photographs of your damaged property and ASSUME the photographs will appear automatically as evidence in court.

Take for example, my Rav4's Hard Water incident: I escalated the matter to the magistrate court, and after like 9 months of waiting and the court finally took action on my case, the court told me the police didn't pass them the pictures. Rang up the police station at 5pm, and I was told to call another day because "its 5 o'clock already" (implying that they knock off at 5:30pm). Rang up a few more times and they say they will go and search... rang up even more times and they say "still searching"... finally they told me "cannot find"... this was despite I gave them all the "police report case number" and "magistrate complaint case number"... so where were the pictures? I dunno... and my calls gets put on hold... and transferred here and there... I lost faith in them. Its probably just my case alone... please give them the benefit of the doubt.6:20pm @ SIM campus food court.
Wanton Mee Dry... 4.5 stars!
8:00pm @ Bukit Timah Plaza
Was at NTUC and I spotted these! Andes Mint Chocolate Slices! I love them!I grew up with these... 28pieces in a box. 1 slice a day! Mint slice in the middle~10 April 2009
1 week trip to Samarinda Indonesia...

No comments: