Saturday, May 17, 2008

HATSUNE MIKU: Got it...

HATSUNE MIKU: Got it...
Saturday after work... parked outside my usual cafe and picked up Hatsune Miku before lunch...
Lunch and books can wait (in the background...)...; Miku comes first!
The auntie who served me my coffee went: "so cute~~~~~~!!!" and I had half the cafe's crew crowding behind me in an instant...
Too many parts... so I'd save the poses for now...
Kawaii deshou~?Another, close-up...
Finally satisfied enuf to start lunch~ it was 3:30pm; really famished! Its an hour before my saturday class and I usually find a nice quiet place to lunch and study...

This is one of my "RFCP" (Recently-Found-Chillout-Place), for the following reasons:
1) In town, yet out of sight from common traffic;
2) Serves very nice chicken pies and delicious avocado drink;
3) Couple of cute girl-crew and very friendly aunties;
4) Strong aircon + oscillating fan makes the place very cooling;
5) Simple furnishing offers conducive environment for reading;
6) Most importantly - I can jar-gar my car through the glass window!
This 1 black-pepper pie is enough to fill a stomach. Its served hot, always - I once ordered a pie and I left the shop telling the staff that I'm off to collect something and will be back in 10 mins. I returned and was surprised that the staff took back the pie and kept it warm, only to serve to my table again upon my return. How thoughtful! - oh, have I mentioned that you'll find a whole hard-boiled egg inside?
Back home... changed Miku's pose to the even more kawaii pose...

Gonna bring it to office next week... Spot 1 of 10 reserved for Hatsune Miku...

No comments: