Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bubble Tea?

Ah~ nothing beats having a nice cold cup of bubble tea in the hot afternoon.
Was at East Point this afternoon for grocery shopping with mum when I decided hop over to the Bubble Tea kiosk outside and buy a cup.

We all know there are many combinations… you mix and match.

Base:
Red Tea, Jasmine Tea, Ice Blended, Yogurt.

Flavors:
Apple, Banana, Coral, Kiwi, Lychee, Mango, Orange, Oreo, Peach, Peanut, Peppermint, Pineapple, Raspberry, Strawberry, Sesame, Yam, etc, etc….

Well, I have an inclination towards Yogurt based drinks, and I have tried most of the flavors with Yogurt already…

So when I approach the counter, I ordered “Peppermint Yogurt”.

The girl at the counter gave me a blank look…then look at her partner beside her…

“Peppermint Yogurt?” I said a little audible, look at her and nodded my head.

The next girl at the counter asked me in amusement, “好喝 Meh?!!” while her partner proceed with preparing my drink

“Yea, why not? Try every flavor mah~”. I must have ordered something they never prepared before, or never thought anyone would order.

Okay, my review of the drink…. Hmmm, the peppermint is refreshing, and the Yogurt gave off its sourly taste… thinking back, its kinda weird a combination. But I finished it anyways.

Never try before right?! Go try lah~ (~.^)

No comments: